November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

I have been unusually excited about Christmas this year.  Usually I am a bit of a grinch when stores start playing Christmas music at the beginning of November, but this year I was just thrilled when the glittery ornaments, holiday Starbucks drinks, and mint M&Ms made an appearance.  I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving to be over so I can start a variety of glittery diy projects.


I love these gift wrap ideas from Style Me Pretty.

Mint M&Ms are my absolute favorite.


Glitter dipped feathers diy from Ruffled.


Gorgeous lit trees from Pop Sugar.

In anticipation of the holidays I did a little watercolor sketch of Prague.  Whenever I think of Christmas, I think of Europe.  There is no where on earth where snowfall is more magical...Europe at Christmas is literally a fairytale.