December 8, 2014

Downloads// December Wallpapers

Tis the season to deck your halls and all your devices. I might be slightly addicted to changing out my wallpapers every season, but Christmas seems like an especially perfect time to bring some designs to your phone or computer. Here are 12 of my favorite desktops from around the web- just click on the links to download the images. I also tried my hand at creating my own because I was feeling so inspired after seeing all these gorgeous designs.
1. iPhone wallpapers from Creative Index
2. Graphic Ornaments from Sarah Hearts
3. Woodland Love from Oana Befort
4. Silver Forest from Going Home to Roost
5. Foxy Forest from Oh So Beautiful Paper
6. Nesting Animals from Think Make Share
7. Red Wreath from Ashley Proffitt
8. Tiny Stars from Redstamp
9. Gold Stripes from Dear Lovely
10. Bold Wreath from Oh So Lovely
11. Geometric Stripes from Nicole's Classes
12. Classy December from Cocorrina
13, Tangled Lights- that one's mine!

Which one is your guys' favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!