December 4, 2014

DIY// Gold Feather Garland

Anthroplogie is the best, always. Sometimes I just wander through there on my way to do an actual errand just so I can get inspired by the displays and decor. And it always smells amazing in there. Right now there is a candle in there that might be cranberry and I am addicted. Seriously, three floors of heaven. Since I can't move in there permanently, I wanted to try and make the feather "curtain" they have up for the holidays. Essentially just a chain of golden wire frames dangling from a branch, this DIY project was easy to make and just took some time to cut out the feathers and then attach the wire frames together. The hardest part was finding a branch, but I went to the park super early in the morning and only got a few odd looks from people as I carried my branch home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!