December 2, 2014

Draw 20// Ornaments

Have any of you every ventured into the world of Google Scholar? It is a dry, sandy desert with pages and pages of PDF torture. After spending my whole day trying to keep my eyes from glazing over while researching and writing an essay, I definitely needed a drawing challenge. Ironically, my new project is going to be on emotion and creativity. But by the end of the day, the only thing I was feeling was emotionally drained. I saw a book in Anthropologie called 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and it is a collection of drawing prompts where you draw 20 of something. I love this idea because there is no pressure in getting one perfect drawing. Just keep playing and experimenting with the same subject and you're probably going to end up with at least a couple sketches you like. Obviously, I am in the Christmas spirit so here are 20 ornaments. The tassel ones are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!